Well paint me yellow and call me sunshine! It's another great sale!


Much like the SleepSacks I posted yesterday, Robeez baby shoes are one of our absolute favorite "baby bits." They may in fact be my #1 favorite piece of baby gear, as they are the only shoes I've ever been able to keep on the girls' feet (plus they're so stinkin' cute!). But when you're buying two pairs at a time, the costs can add up quickly. That's why I've always got my eye out for Robeez sales, and today, Angie at Babycheapskate.com posted this one--Robeez.com is taking up to 40% off select boots, Soft Soles and more.

There are some really cute shoes available, and as always, you get free shipping if you purchase two pairs or more. So take a look and see if there's anything there that your kiddo can't live without:

However, if Robeez's sale prices are still a little steep for you, consider Bobux or Ministar shoes. The girls have worn all three brands and with the exception of some differences in washability, we've found them all to be great footwear options.

So happy shopping and if I don't "talk" to you again, have a great weekend!







1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, and if you have a Upromise account, you can get 4% back if you purchase your Robeez through the Upromise portal. :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to get your feedback, and for you to share your Peanut Tricks, but if you post something that falls into the realm of "the not-nice" or "the inappropriate," I'll delete it quicker than a jackrabbit on a date.

Creative Commons License
trickypeanut.blogspot.com by Erin H. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Site Meter