Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand. And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand. -Elton John

I know this is a late post, but holy frijoles--these might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Mamabargains.com has a set of Taylor Joelle Balerina and Pretty In Pink tights on sale for $9.75 plus s/h. They could cost $100 and I'd still be tempted to buy them (o.k., probably not, but seriously, THESE ARE SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!). 

So if you've got a teeny girl in your life--the tights are available in 0-6 and 6-12 month sizes-- get over there now 'cause they're going to sell fast!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to get your feedback, and for you to share your Peanut Tricks, but if you post something that falls into the realm of "the not-nice" or "the inappropriate," I'll delete it quicker than a jackrabbit on a date.

Creative Commons License
trickypeanut.blogspot.com by Erin H. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Site Meter